Saturday, 28 May 2011

moving forward

So finally things have been moving forward on my year abroad front.  It's been non active until about yesterday which was so frustrating.  I'm the kind of person who needs to have plans to keep everything running, I need to know what happens and when it happens.  But obviously it's harder with this situation because French administration takes longer and then even here at my uni in Cardiff none of the departments are synched up together and nobody really knows what's going on.  


But yesterday I got my last bit of paperwork for the uni signed so that needs to be scanned in and sent off and then I need to sort out my paperwork for my formal flat application so hopefully by the start of June I should have most things out of the way.


It's been giving me so much headache all of this.  I feel like I run around with the biggest frown on my face and have given into watching Teen Mom 2 to stop thinking about next year.  Yeah it's reached that stage.  I'm just trying to remind myself that after this I will be able to do anything, and the skills I'm learning now will last me a lifetime.

1 comment

  1. I'm following you right now. (:
    I'm from Spain, my blog is new too, I found your blog on Tumblr and I think that your blog is cool. So I hope you follow back :)
    Love <33

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.