Thursday, 26 May 2011

new blog, new adventures





Hello all, this is me: Nina.  I'm 20 years old and currently a seconds year student of English Literature and French at Cardiff University in Wales.  I'm in the middle of the loong and tedious process of starting my year abroad in Montpellier in France.  It's part of my course and I will be spending my third year attending the 'Université Paul-Valéry, Montpellier III, Arts, Lettres, Langues, Sciences Humaines et Sociales'.


I thought this blog would be the best place to talk about the experiences that I am currently going through and my preparation for this year.   It's going to be a difficult year, I know that much but I also know that it's probably going to be one of the best experiences I will ever have.

No comments

Post a Comment

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.