Friday, 1 July 2011

Germany.

I'm back here and I don't like it one bit.  I don't feel German at all and would much rather just stay in Cardiff with my boyfriend and know that I can get the train to see my friends any time.  The one hour time difference feels like 7.   I don't feel connected here, all I have here are family.  I only ever spent summer holidays in Germany so I literally have no friends, I realize how sad this makes me sound but it's true.  I feel more British than I do German, but when someone has something bad to say about Germany/Germans I get very defensive.  


None of this will ever make sense, and going to France in September isn't going to help me in the slightest.

No comments

Post a Comment

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.