Thursday, 29 September 2011

I found love in the nick of time

I Can't Make You Love Me/Nick of Time - Bon Iver (Bonnie Raitt cover)


Lay down with me;
Tell me no lies.
Just hold me close;
Don't patronize.
Don't patronize me.

Cuz I can't make you love me
If you don't.
You can't make your heart feel
Something it won't.
Here in the dark
In these final hours,
I will lay down my heart
And I'll feel the power;
But you won't.
No, you won't.
'Cuz I can't make you love me
If you don't

I like to sit on my bed, listen to this song and sob for all 6:51 minutes of this song and then get back to my life.

No comments

Post a Comment

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.