Monday, 17 October 2011

View from the afternoon



I realised that my blogging usually takes place on a Saturday or Sunday, I'm going to make an effort that I update at least once more a week.  I think I'd share more of my experiences here in greater detail rather than just choosing the highlights of the week and writing a few lines.  

So I thought I'd share some photos that I took of Montpellier a few weeks ago when we were all melting in the heat.  It's started to cool down now, in the sense that I wore jeans during the day today.  Unusual for me by now, been too spoilt by the wonderful Mediterranean weather.  It's one thing that I don't miss about the UK.  October and November weather back home does bad things to my mood. 

Hope you enjoy the photos
x
Nina

2 comments

  1. These are the moments when you say to yourself a little wonderingly... "I live in France," right? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome title, and beautiful pictures ! I am so jealous that you get to be in France ! have a good day !
    Check out my blog for a giveaway !http://haggardlibrary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.