Saturday, 10 December 2011

Like Magic

 (Police playing chess with some Montpellier locals)
 (Coat: S.Oliver.  Stole, shorts and shirt: H&M.  Tights: Zara.  Creepers: Vans.  Glasses: RayBan)

Last week in Montpellier, can't quite believe it.  It's been a looong semester and still doesn't even feel real that I'm living here it just feels like an extended holiday.  Regardless of this I still feel like I need some holiday time at home and quality time with my family.  Mum has already started on her Christmas baking marathon today so I can't wait to join that when I get home.  Have an epic journey home lined up which includes catching a train to Nice airport and then flying to Dubai and onwards.  The upside is that I have a 30kg luggage allowance so that cuts out the worry of what to pack and take home.


I have one more exam to do and a translation resit to slog through this coming week and then by Tuesday I will be finished with my first French university semester.  Relief.  Then I get to spend the rest of my time here at the Christmas market eating all sorts of food and drinking cinnamon mulled wine.  The weather here is perfect, chilly but lots of sun.  My kind of December.  I think I'll be doing most of my shopping at the Christmas market, lots of cute little things to wrap up and put under the tree.  This time of year is probably my favorite. 




Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - She & Him

I'll be listening to the 'A Very She & Him' Christmas album this weekend to get me through my Moyen Age, 16th and 17th literature revision.  Gorgeous music for this time of year.  Cannot recommend it enough.

Hope you all have a great weekend
x
Nina


No comments

Post a Comment

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.