Monday, 30 January 2012

Donut hair


Hair with donut bun:

I took inspiration from Audrey and got round to buying a hair donut.  Pretty happy with how it worked out, it's not as neat as I'd want it to be yet but it's all about practice and getting it right I guess.  I love how it looks though, feels a little Audrey Hepburnish and would be a great hairstyle for a night out.  I got my donut from Claire's Accessories for about 3 Euros but I'm sure you can find them for much cheaper in Primark or on Ebay.

Hope you have a good start into the week.  The new Lana Del Rey album is out today in the UK and everywhere tomorrow, highly recommended you check it out if you get the chance.
x
Nina

7 comments

  1. Your hair looks so pretty, I love it! And what a cute jumper <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could figure them out, pleaasse do mine. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total süßer Blog, genauso süß wie der Pulli. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh so pretty Nina! I love seeing your hair like this - its cool how different your face can look with a few different hairstyles, clever you!! This post makes me wish it was winter so badly. I could definitely enjoy having you curled up on my sofa with a jumper like that and a good cup of tea. Xxx

    Flora X

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.