Saturday, 7 January 2012

Dreaming of Paris



(Photos range from a school trip in January 2007 and a family trip in July 2007)

On Monday morning I will be making my way back to France and what better way to prepare for my return to French life by posting some photos from the most amazing city of France: Paris. It's probably my favorite city in the world after London, there really is something magical about it and Paris is beautiful any time of the year.  Living in Paris would be an absolute dream, there is always something to see and something going on.  I've been lucky enough to have been to visit twice, and hopefully I'll be heading there for 3 nights in March with the boyfriend.  

Have you ever been to Paris? Any tips for my next journey there?
x
Nina

5 comments

  1. Those photos are stunning, France is such a beautiful place!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heaven on earth! Wonderful pictures...a nice start to my day! Thanks!

    www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. paris is definitely beautiful anytime of the year. great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so jealous! I went there last month, and it was so beautiful! I would quite like to go and see it in the Summer! You'll have an amazing time!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning views! Your blog is adorable, definitely gonna follow you!

    Check mine out?
    www.annaracaza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.