Friday, 13 January 2012

Friday I'm In Love


Never in a million years would you think it was still 'winter' here in Montpellier.  The only reminders of December that are still up are the blue and white lights and a few Christmas decorations.  It seems as if spring has graced the south of France early.  The days are gloriously sunny and whilst not amazingly warm it's still pleasant enough to not have to be freezing all the time.  The weather makes being away from home bearable, if it was dark and rainy every day I probably wouldn't want to get out of bed at all.

I managed to work my timetable to the best ability possible and my 3 day weekend started this morning, I've got on classes on Friday so this whole France experience is feeling more and more like a holiday.

I made a little video yesterday for my tumblr and I thought I'd post it here too, excuse me being awkward during the video but it's the first time I've ever made a video of myself.  If you have any questions you want me to answer or you're just curious leave them in a comment and I could do a question and answer post if you wanted.



I hope you all have a great start into the weekend!

x
Nina

4 comments

  1. these pictures are lovely!

    ps i'm hosting a little giveaway at the moment if you fancy taking a peek...

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah-mazing photos!!!!
    What's the link for your tumblr?
    Mine's rabbiteatcarrot.tumblr.com :)

    xStace
    TEE&FAME

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are breathtaking, such a wonderful location <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, the architecture is truly incredible! <3 and the trees look oh-so beautiful!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.