Sunday, 29 January 2012

I got love for you if you were born in the 90's

(Tie dye shirt: Vintage.  Jeggings: H&M.  Shoes: Vans) 


Last night a friend hosted a flat party with a 90's theme.  It was a great excuse to trawl through the vintage shops to find something that I would have worn when I was a kid.  I used to love tie dye and remember making t-shirts like the one I ended up buying.  A friend was in charge of a 90's Spotify playlist which had some amazing throwback songs like 7 Days by Craig David, What Is Love by Haddaway, C'est La Vie by B*Witched (so much double denim!) and of course the classic Oops! ...I Did It Again by Queen Britney amongst others.  The music from the 90's was amazing! Do you guys have any favorites? If so please link me some in the comments! 

It was a really good night, I prefer flat and house parties to clubbing (I really hate that word as well, there's something cringy about it).  Going out to clubs is a lot of effort because it's always so rammed and I hate drunk sloppy that spill drinks on you or girls who always end up spearing your foot with their ridiculously high heels.  

Today I'm paying for my love affair with cheap wine (€6.50 for two bottles!), so it's a cosy afternoon in pjs watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and drinking a lot of tea.  I hope you've all had a great weekend so far!
x
Nina


3 comments

  1. so cute! i'm in love with all things tie-dye at the minute! :)
    love your blog, too :) followed!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tie dye truly looks amazing! <3 and I love love love the shade of your lipstick!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.