Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Oman Outtakes


I've not been up to anything exciting in Montpellier this week, partly because I'm working through my lectures and seminars and partly because my bank card was blocked by my bank last Friday.  Of course it takes a lot longer in France to sort things like that out, for what ever reason.  I've been feeling a little nostalgic for home, the Christmas holidays seemed to fly past at full speed.  So here are some outtakes from all the photos I took over the holidays.  I'm already looking forward to going home at Easter.

Hope you've all had a good start into the week
x
Nina

7 comments

  1. I'm sorry about your card! These are stunning. x hivennn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I wish I would be next to the beach right now...

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first photo is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous photos, I wish I was on holiday!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.