Friday, 23 March 2012

Baby Blue

Jacket: Promode. Striped top: flea market. Shorts: H&M. Tights: Falke. Bag: faux Louis Vuitton.  Lipstick: TopShop Brighton Rock.

This is what I wore when I took my younger brother to the cinema today to see The Hunger Games.  We tried to find a cinema in our town that shows it in English but we were unsuccessful so we settled for the dubbed German version.  I'd heard about the books before and knew the films were coming out, but it was my younger brother that finally got me round to reading the books and I steamed through the trilogy in about 4 days before going to see the film and quite enjoyed them.  The film was really good, I absolutely love Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson is just so cute I want to put him in my pocket.  In Germany it's a 12+ so my brother just cut the age limit and the film was far less gorier than the books which is always better from my point of view.

I realise this outfit is almost identical to the outfit I posted before this, but when I packed my mini suitcase to come to Germany I had limited space for clothes so I tried to grab pieces that I can mix and match the best.  I bought this top for just €1 at the Montpellier flea market and can't get enough of it.  I have a breton strip obsession.  Also alas, my bag is not a real Louis Vuitton, it's a Christmas present from my parents from years ago.  In Oman there are loads of 'copy copy' shops where you can get designer 'inspired' bags and purses.  I bought a LV purse for my friend as a gift and it came wrapped in LV printed paper and even a card saying it was made in Paris.  Convincing enough.

Hope you all have a great start into the weekend
x
Nina

3 comments

  1. Great outfit I like your bracelets
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! I was wondering if you could check out my blog and tell me what you think :)
    http://afashiondistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.