Monday, 19 March 2012

Primadonna Girl

Jacket: Promode. T-shirt, shorts and faux fur: H&M.  Tights: Zara.  Bag: flea market.  Shoes: Högl

I'm taking advantage of having my brother around to post some proper photos of outfits.  I unintentionally left the house today in almost full H&M.  I have a huge love affair with that shop but somehow I never seem to find anything in the H&M in Montpellier.  I walked into the one we have in town and in five minutes I already had my arms full of clothes.  Strange.

I've been obsessed with the new Marina & The Diamonds song.  My best friend and I saw her live last November and were both blown away by her.  Marina is a fantastic performer with an amazing voice, she's doing a tour again soon and I'm gutted I can't go.  If any of you guys have the chance go and see her, you won't regret it.

Hope you've all had a good start into the week
x
Nina

Also I just wanted to say thank you very much for all the lovely supportive messages about my Granddad.  It means a lot to me.

6 comments

  1. your bag is so pretty! I love it :)
    and cool faux fur collar!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I also LOVE marina she's so brilliant!
    dimples
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag so much!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! love your blog my dear
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this bag is stunning! loving your blog!!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.