Saturday, 7 April 2012

Cease to Begin


So I'm back home in Oman and today has largely been spent fighting off insane jet lag.  I arrived back home at 7am so really had to force myself to stay awake all of today.  It's only a 2 hour time difference to France but the heat here makes it even harder to acclimatize.  When I got off the plane it was already 29 degrees Celsius and in Montpellier we've only been scratching the early 20's.  

My flight home was surprisingly comfortable (at least my Oman Air leg of the journey from Paris Charles De Gaulle).  The unbelievable happened: the seat next to me was free so I made my own version of business class and spread myself out with the extra pillows and blankets.  Took in the new Mission Impossible film and after one of those little bottles of wine they give you, I slept like a baby and woke up just in time to see the spectacular sun rise.

My mum is still in Germany so this Easter weekend I'll be spending it with my dad and little brother who's coming home from his school ski trip tonight.  Dad is taking me out for my first legal drink in Oman tonight (the drinking age in the Middle East is 21), to the boat club by the beach.  It's the little things in life.

Hope you all have a lovely easter weekend

x
Nina

2 comments

  1. loveeee your blog honey
    just keep posting and go for it :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.