Monday, 16 April 2012

Hopes & Fears


Coming home to Oman is my therapy.  The visits here always rejuvenate me and bring some calmness back into my life.  I've spent more than half my life here and it feels like home to me.  I only realised how attached I was to this country when my family moved away to Qatar for two years, but then luckily they moved back to Oman so we got a second chance.

These photos were taken at my mum's favorite cafe which is right by the beach.  It's the best place to go for a lemon juice with mint and sit in the sofas and just stare out at the sea.  The heat makes it hard to be out and about but by the sea there's always a nice breeze, so it's a lot more bare-able.  I love being so close to the sea and being able to see it ever day.

I hope you've all had a great weekend and a good start into the new week.

x
Nina

7 comments

  1. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! I have always wanted to visit Oman, and looking at these stunning photos makes me want to go even more! Your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous photos :) Really makes me want to go on holiday...now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photographs, it looks so lovely there...thank you very much for your comment!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place looks gorgeous! How relaxing. I love little getaways. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really looks beautiful, what an idyllic place <3 you have such a lovely blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just looks incredible! x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.