Saturday, 28 April 2012

Le grand bazar

(Jacket: Pull & Bear.  Dress: TopShop. Tights: Falke.  Shoes: Bershka.  Bag: vintage)
(Bag: €5)
(prints: €2 each)

Apologies for not posting recently, but the weather has been grim and not much has been going on.  Most people are in the middle of exams.  I only have two oral presentations to do this and a film essay to hand in and then I'm free from uni.  Looking forward to doing some more travel around France until I leave at the end of May.

So this morning some friends and me went into town for 'Le grand bazar' which is basically a big flea market but in the centre of town.  People can sell old things they don't want anymore on the street and the different squares, and even the shops have discounts and put their older stock on racks in the street.  I love tack and second hand things, if I lived here permanently I'd love to furnish my flat with second hand finds.  There were lots of beautiful pieces of furniture and gorgeous lamps.  I picked up another bag (I'm going to regret this when I have to pack all my stuff up and send it home) and some Paris themed prints.  I'll take them out of those IKEA frames and put them into nicer ones when I'm back in Cardiff.  I'll miss these kinds of markets when I'm in the UK again, I think I'll have to go exploring and find some equivalents.  Any tips?

Hope you have a great weekend,
x
Nina



Have some of my favorite music for the weekend:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! It looks lovely:)Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so amazing!!


    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.