Friday, 11 May 2012

Call Me Maybe?

Shorts: Pull & Bear.  Tank top: H&M.
Denim shirt: Zara.
Lipstick: M.A.C Sail La Vie limited edition.  Review coming soon.

Here are some quick snapshots of some of the things I picked up in Marseille: the shorts and the jacket.  I've been on the hunt for the ultimate pair of denim shorts and keep failing.  These ones form Pull & Bear fit perfectly but they are short shorts so I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to wear them without tights this summer.  We'll have to see.  The jacket from Zara was a massive impulse  buy.  I already own a much beloved denim jacket but this one was a little more unusual because the sleeves and sides of the jacket are a different material and print.  It feels a little bit more luxurious than your average demin jacket and I bought it in a large to fit in with my whole 'oversized' obsession.

My last purchase from Marseille was from the M.A.C shop which my friends and I accidentally walked by and being girls we couldn't not go in.  And also who am I to resist the lure of a 'limited collection' especially when it has a gorgeous orange/red lipstick in it?  I couldn't help myself and instantly bought it, nearly all of my lipsticks are orange or coral reds.  I'll do a proper review of it soon.  I can already tell that this is going to be my favorite shade for the summer.

The post title isn't inspired by the Carly Rae Jepsen song by rather by the amazing cover by the faultless Ben Howard.  Enjoy:

Hope you have a great weekend
x
Nina

3 comments

  1. Lovely outfit I adore the shirt, very well put together!
    dimplesx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great jacket! So individual and quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos. Love your clothes.



    Xox Soph

    Glamorous Life

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.