Thursday, 3 May 2012

Electra Heart

(Man's shirt: flea market €1. Art deco necklace: flea market €4)
 (Cardigan: Zara.  Shirt: H&M. Lipstick: Brighton Rock by TopShop)
(Shoes: Zara kids)

So today I'll finish my 9 month stint at my French university.  The essays will be handed in and group presentations are going to be done.  It's going to feel good to be done with university, the university here is badly run and very badly organized.  I'm looking forward to going back to Cardiff this September.  I already chose all my modules and it looks like I'll be nicely busy next year.  I'll do a proper end of ERASMUS year report once I'm back at home in Germany in one piece.  There's still so much to sort out until then so keep your fingers crossed for me that it all goes smoothly.


Here are just some snapshots of the new things I picked up recently/am wearing to death at the moment.  I went mad during a visit to the flea market last Sunday.  Need to stop shopping, I have no idea how I'm going to get all my clothes home.  The white shirt with hearts on is from the children's section in H&M.  Perfect fit and it was a lot cheaper.  Not too bad.  Getting my wardrobe ready for summer is pretty fun, I packed all my knitwear away for September and I'm glad to see the back of it for these next few months.  I got the shoes last November but put them in a box under my bed and forgot about them and now they're making a reappearance.  

There was a minor scare yesterday afternoon when my friend and I walked out our university apartment building and we saw a massive amount of policemen, ambulances and red tape on the street literally opposite our block of flats.  Turns out two drug dealers got into a fight and one of them got shot (not fatal).  It happened in the estate near a corner store we used to go to, we've always had our suspicions about it but there you go.  Most dramatic thing that's happened to me recently.


Can't wait to be done with uni today and enjoy the sun.  Trying to plan some trips to other places in France so we'll see what the next few weeks bring.


Hope you all have a good end to the week


x
Nina


I also recommend that everyone goes out and gets the new Marina & The Diamonds album, it's amazing and really worth a listen.

5 comments

  1. the shoes are fab!! Enjoy your last few days of Erasmus, I went to Spain in 07-08 and it was amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your heart-printed blouse, never would've guessed it was from the childrens section!

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the heart shirt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very elegant:)

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful purchases you look wonderful, and those shoes are delightful!
    Thank you very much for your comment and congrats on finishing Uni!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.