Saturday, 5 May 2012

Holocene


Today was unashamedly a day of enjoying the sun and eating.  My friends and I left the house early to head to the local farmers market and decided to have a spontaneous picnic.  We bought all our food at the market and managed to pick up a whole rotisserie chicken, bread, rocket and most importantly some delicious aligot which was pure perfection.  We also picked up some French strawberries for dessert.  Today we had beautiful May weather so we went for a walk and enjoyed the sun in the park before landing in my favorite cafe in Montpellier.  It serves Kusmi tea and the most amazing cakes.

Tonight I'm going to go and watch The Avengers with some friends.  I love all of the Marvel films and can't wait to see this one especially with all the beautiful men in it (Chris Evans is my favorite).  Then on Monday the girls and me decided to go on a day trip to Marseille to get some shopping done and do some site seeing.  Really looking forward to seeing a new city.

Hope you all have a lovely start into your weekend
x
Nina

4 comments

  1. Ahh your food looks amazing, farmers markets are the best! I wish we had nice weather here in England, we can't have any picnics at the mo =( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. eating and sunshine is my kind of day. I checked out the website and all the teas look so pretty and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a lovely time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, hasn't the weather been lovely lately? Picnics and cake are pretty much a perfect way to spend a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.