Wednesday, 30 May 2012

La fin


Today is my last day in France.

Currently I'm sat in my nearly empty room putting off having to clean it from head to toe.  These past couple of days have been a blur but amazingly I've managed to get everything done.  It feels strange packing up and tying loose ends up, it's like I've done a complete circle of my year abroad now.  Yesterday my friend drove me and my boxes to DHL so I could have them sent to Cardiff.  I ended up having 61kg worth of stuff.  Oops.  Today the French train service is coming by to picking up my last suitcase so they can send that to Germany for me.  I have far too much stuff.    

Tomorrow I've got a long journey ahead of me, I'll be traveling for 12 hours but I've forked out the money for first class tickets.  If I'm going to take the train all that way for such a long time then it might as well be in comfort.  

I can't believe that this is really it, that my year abroad is already over.  It feels like I only arrived here yesterday and moved into my little studio.  Time really does fly. 

Next time you hear from me I'll be in Germany.

More soon
x
Nina


6 comments

  1. Lovely photograph! You must be sad to leave but all those memories will last forever!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, a year in France sounds lovely! At least you can leave with broader cultural knowledge :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have had a wonderful year there, just think of the memories. Take care and relax on the journey home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo! Sounds like you really had a lovely year in France - I've always wanted to visit; it sounds like a wonderful place. Hope you have a good time in Germany! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo. Hope your journey goes well. I'm sure you have lots of adventures just waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww..lovely photo :)
    you look so cute there!! <3

    enjoy your journey!! looking forward to more photos <3

    http://bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.