Thursday, 17 May 2012

Nice & Cannes essentials

H&M cat eye sunglasses, M.A.C lipstick in red, Lola by Marc Jacobs, Superdrug Salt Spray for wavy hair, Diana mini camera and studded Pull & Bear shorts.


So the girls and me decided yesterday that we wanted to go to Nice and then for a another little visit to Cannes for the 65th Cannes Film Festival.  And we're going away tomorrow.  I'm beyond excited.  The Côte d'Azur is one of the most beautiful places on earth and I can't wait to go to Cannes for the Saturday of the film festival for some celebrity spotting.
I've packed a little suitcase full of mix match outfits but here's a little photo showing you some of my essentials for the weekend.  I'm so excited for a weekend away, I've got a lot of anxiety at the moment about packing up and leaving so a little weekend away should do the trick to calm my nerves.

See you on Monday with hopefully lots of beautiful photos and stories to share with you.

x
Nina


6 comments

  1. ooh how very exciting, enjoy! Love those cat eye sunnies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts are gorgeous!
    Cannes sounds like so much fun,I am insanely jealous. Have fun celebrity spotting!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post, I love Lola. Its my favourite perfume and I also have a diana :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your description on the left side made so curious, i immediately started reading your 'about me-page' and 'third culture kid-post' (it's so interesting btw) before even reading your blog haha :) (but now i have.. and it's lovely!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are sweet! Looking forward to the photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are really nice! I really like you blog definitely following!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.