Friday, 25 May 2012

Things I'll miss about France


Suffering from slight France nostalgia already and I've not even left yet.  As with most things in my life I know that once I'm back home I'll miss France a lot and wish I could go back.  Whilst I've been here I've been desperate to go back home to Cardiff.  But there you go, such is life.  

Whilst the ERASMUS year hasn't lived up to all my expectations and been very different to what I imagined I'm so fortunate to have had a great year in a lovely town surrounded by great people. I've seen lots of things and felt truly independent.  At the moment I'm SO close to wrapping things up here (which better be the case as I'm leaving in 6 days) but it all still feels so far away.  Still lots of anxiety, this time I'm having to do it all on my own without my parents here to help so the emails and texts have been bouncing back and forth.


Wish me luck!

x
Nina

7 comments

  1. Thank-you for the comment lovely!
    It looks like you had a lovely time, no wonder you'd miss it!

    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your France looks wonderful, it seems you have many lovely (and stylish!) memories to take home with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your time in France looks amazing. I really admire you for being bold enough to travel and do exciting things like going to France! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. France looks so cool I really want to go there now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful photos Nina, really like them, your time in France had to be spent great!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pictures.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/saturday-plus-casuals.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazin photos!! can totally see why ud miss it! you make me wanna go! only been once for 3 short days, dying to go back :) x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.