Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Madewell's Fall 2012 Lookbook


I'd never heard of Madewell before, I stumble across this amazing lookbook after browsing Honestly... WTF and since then I'm head over heels in love with every single outfit.  Madwell is an American brand and from taking a look at their website their look tends to sway towards the 'classic chic prep meets hipster' (Americans please feel free to correct me).  They have some amazing pieces including beautiful trousers but clocking in at $110 for a pair (roughly £70) it's a little out of my price range (I'm not even going to think about international shipping).  

However, their A/W looks seem very doable with the current contents of my wardrobe.  I'm a sucker for knitwear and bright reds.  It seems to be all about clashing prints and textures which works perfectly for me.   I'm already wishing June away so I can start thinking about A/W again.  I enjoy the summer but I just don't like dressing for it.  Do you guys have any favorite lookbooks? Are any of you going for a certain look for autumn winter? I'd be curious, please do share.

More soon
x
Nina


I also wanted to thank you all for the lovely comments on my 'Deutschland, Deutschland' post.  They really touched me and I'll be replying to them soon once I can properly put my thoughts and feelings into words.  You're all too kind and sweet.

2 comments

  1. I've heard of this brand before but not looked on the website. I'm fallen head over heels for that red jumper with sheep on it... I think it's sheep anyway :P and the shoes also that the model is wearing with those 3/4 trousers... oh man, so good. Ruche is also an american website I like but their shipping costs are eye watering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sheep sweater as well, this collection of clothing looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.