Friday, 8 June 2012

Servus Bayern.

(Servus is a greeting used in Bavaria, Baden-Wurttemberg and Austria in the same way as the Italians use Ciao)

Tomorrow it's my mum's birthday so we're taking a little birthday trip to Munich to have some 'mother daughter' time and to go to an exhibition that my mum has been reading about in the internet for weeks.  Munich is one of my favorite German cities and I love Bavaria.  It always brings back memories of being very little and traveling through the Bundesland (county/state) with my parents exploring the castles of Ludwig II (he is responsible for the construction of Neuschwanstein).  Bavarians are so friendly and I'm hoping the weather plays along so we can sit in the Biergarten but I'm sure we'll survive either way.

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my new hair! It's really grown on me and I feel more confident for some reason.

I'll be back on Monday and can't wait to share the photos with you.

See you soon

x
Nina

9 comments

  1. I love your hair! Have fun on your trip and happy birthday to your mom :)

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your mum has a wonderful trip, looking forward to seeing the photographs!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing birthday outting with your mother :) Be sure to take some wonderful photographs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair! have a fab my daughter outing!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks fab! have a great mother daughter outing!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks amazing, have a great mother daughter outing!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks gorgeous like this!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your mom! Have fun in Munich! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair! I'm new to your blog, but honestly I would've guessed your hair had always been like this - it suits you so incredibly well!

    Happy birthday to your mom~ And since I'm late commenting, I hope your trip went well. :)

    cheers,
    catherine
    see creatures

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.