Friday, 22 June 2012

Tu me manques

(Shirt credit goes to my boyfriend.  I get to rummage through his 'charity shop' piles before they go to a worthy cause)

The photos from my last few weeks in Montpellier got forgotten about and lost in between flea market photos and the wine tasting at the chateau.  I didn't think that I was missing Montpellier until I saw these photos and was proven wrong.  Apart from the weather and amazing people there, I think the main thing I miss is being able to see so many new places and doing what I want to do.  Living with my parents (even if it's only for 4 more weeks) is taking some getting used to.  It's their house, so their rules.  But I'm enjoying the family time nonetheless.

I know I said I'd write a full ERASMUS report and to be honest I've had one sitting in my draft folder since the third day of being back in Germany but I can't seem to finish it.  Maybe once I'm back home home (Cardiff) I can get my brain into gear and close that chapter.  None of it really feels real.  It's as if the year abroad was one long and sometimes incomprehensible dream.  Funny how these things work.

More soon
x
Nina

4 comments

  1. Lovely photos. That ice cream looks so delicious! And I like your casual but cute outfit. I can imagine living with your parents again even for a while is an adjustment to say the least! I was home for three weeks over Christmas and while I loved family time, it was weird too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful sky, it's cloudy here. don't forget to check out my $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've been to Montpellier on holiday before but when I was a lot younger so I can't really remember it now. I know what you mean about living with parents, I'm finding it so difficult not having my freedom! Hopefully it won't be too much longer! That's such a pretty Diana camera :)

    Following you now :)

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.