Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Tübingen


Yesterday my dad was a guest lecturer at the university in Tübingen so we made a day trip out of it.  Tübingen is a gorgeous town.  The old town centre survived WW2 and it's exactly how Würzburg would look like now if it hadn't been so heavily bombed/if there had been money to restore the buildings.  Summer is finally starting to show its good side so we had a beautiful day out.

I've been very boring recently, and just catching up with my guilty pleasure TV: New Girl and Hell's Kitchen (terrible I know but I love cooking shows).  Zoey Deschanel is my current hair and style inspiration.  This week is pretty exciting though: tomorrow is my parents 25th wedding anniversary so the family is going out for a celebratory meal.  Then on Thursday we're going to Berlin! We'll be gone until Monday.  The best thing about it is that we'll be there for the Germany vs Italy game and then hopefully if Germany make it through to the finals we'll be able to go to the public viewing in the middle of the city.  So excited.  I've never been to Berlin before (shame on me) so there's so much I want to see.  Can't wait to share the photos with you.  If you have any tips please do let me know.

I'm getting a little giveaway together for you guys so keep your eyes peeled!

More soon
x
Nina

6 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful photos!


    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!

    xx
    Jade

    the-fluorescentadolescent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!!! Please have a gander at my blog popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics, you're adorable x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.