Sunday, 22 July 2012

Life is sweet, in the belly of the beast


One of the things that I decided I really wanted to do when I got back to Wales after being away for over a year was to discover and see more of it.  So on my other half's day off we went for a drive to Monmouth, Hay on Wye and on the way home we stopped off at the beautiful Brecon Beacons. We pulled over, took some photos, went to explore a little and drank fresh water from the waterfalls which tasted delicious and was really refreshing.  The Welsh countryside is so very beautiful, it's really calming to drive through.  

We've got a couple more trips planned for summer, one hopefully including a visit to the gorgeous house they film Downton Abbey at.  

More soon
x
Nina







6 comments

  1. Oooh this place looks amazing, so green. I wish our countryside looked like that - there's just something different about ours, it's more yellow and dry haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such pretty photos. I love going on little excursion like that :)

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks like you had a wonderful trip! Drives like this are just wht you need to blow the cobwebs of the soul away !
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely photos:)
    I just found your blog and I love it:)
    check my blog if you want
    http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschön :) Ich finde deinen Blog wirklich süß, das Design, die Inshalte und einfach alles.
    Ich hatte definitiv eine gute Zeit, danke :)
    Ganz liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.