Monday, 20 August 2012

I Love You, Ono

Shorts: Pull & Bear.  Shirt: H&M.  Bag: Urban Outfitters (old).  Cardigan: French flea market.

Trying to get the perfect outfit together for the standard British summer day out is harder than I thought.  The usual day starts off with rain, then a strong burst of bright sunlight and then back to more rain.  It's all about the layers and a good pair of tights.  I wore this when my boyfriend and I went for a day out in Margam Park by Port Talbot.  I'm struggling to dress nicely in this awkward time of the year.  It's not really cold enough to bring my knitwear out my wardrobe but then it's not warm enough to brave going bare legged.  British summers drive me crazy.

As of tomorrow I shall hopefully finally have internet in my flat after over a month of waiting.  I'm keeping my expectations with British Telecom very low but I'm hoping that my next post will be written from my own room rather than my boyfriend's lounge.

More soon
x
Nina


9 comments

  1. Oh this outfit is really good :) Don't worry at all :) ! You look gorgeous and I wish I could wear black tights <3 It's so hot here so I could run naked -.-'.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect inbetween outfit, i always struggle so much with this weather! you look great x

    p.s love your title choice, obsessed with that song!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your handbag is so cute!
    Krissy xoxo ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cardigan and bag. You have such a nice style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the weather has been super weird, although it's been mega hot in London, but then we did have rain yesterday too! Love the cosy looking cardi :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the big knit. British weather can be so confusing!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't dressing for this weather so annoying? I'm finding myself wishing for Autumn just because I'll know it's going to be cold and probably wet for sure haha. You look lovely, love the striped tee and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this outfit looks sooo cosy and fashionable at the same time of course! I love it!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tolle Tasche und auch Cardi!:)
    xx Simona

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.