Friday, 24 August 2012

Young Blood

Shirt: Zara but borrowed from my flat mate.  Bag: TopShop

I had a job interview today, it's not for a major job - just 8 hours a week but I could really use the money.  I was pretty nervous and didn't really have a clue what to wear but in the end I don't think I looked too shabby.  I still haven't really gotten over my nail biting habit yet (I know shame on me!) and they're all different lengths at the moment so I had to give false nails a go.  I couldn't go into a job interview with my stumpy nails. Mixed thoughts on this whole false nails stuff.  The ones I'm wearing are meant to be 'extra short' but they are really getting in the way of everything.  I'll hear back today or tomorrow about whether or not I get the job.  Keeping my fingers and my toes all crossed.  I desperately want this job.

Sorry for the funny lighting in the pictures, Cardiff is feeling particularly temperamental today as is my mood so I'm curling up in bed with Lara Croft: Tomb Raider on BBC iPlayer.

Hope you all have a good start into your weekend!
More soon
x

Nina

EDIT: I didn't get the job sadly but I got really great feedback from my interview.  You win some and you loose some.



9 comments

  1. I hope the interview went well, good luck for getting the job :) you look great <3 xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get the job, good luck!
    and your satchel, is ADORABLE! love it!
    Krissy xoxo ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, at least you got feedback - always handy for your next interview :) cute outfit tooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you didn't end up getting the job. Hopefully next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, but maybe next time? You look adorable. I love your bag and shirt. Just amazing.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you look lovely, love the shirt and bag :) definitely their loss lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.