Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Gossamer


I am still very much alive; between volunteering, searching for a job that actually pays and getting ready for my final year of university that starts in two weeks I haven't really had the chance to share anything new with you guys.  The other half and I are hopefully heading down to Portsmouth next week to visit some of his family and we're going to try and squeeze a day in London in as well.  Any recommendations Londoners?

Today the weather has been cruising at a cool 15 degrees which for my Arabian sensibilities is freezing.  So I decide to whip out my pièce de résistance: my €1 jumper from the flea market in Montpellier.  It's probably far too early to bring this out of it's summer hibernation but I can feel my sorry excuse of an immune system flagging already.  Long live knitwear.

I've been living vicariously through other bloggers and their adventures at London Fashion Week whilst eating heinous amounts of biscuits from my corgi tin (see below) and crying my eyes out at American Masterchef.  My priorities in life are all wrong.  Once university starts I am well and truly in trouble because that is also the time when my TV schedule comes alive again: Boardwalk Empire, Vampire Diaries, Criminal Minds, New Girl and of course: Downton Abbey (!!!!!) amongst others.  French grammar will end up taking a backseat I just know it.

I start my first shift of actual paid employment today.  It'll be very underwhelming and it's not actually an amazing job but I get paid for it and free drinks so can't really complain.

More (exciting things) soon
x
Nina




6 comments

  1. Aw, the corgi tin is amazing :---) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST LOVE THAT JUMPER I JUST LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cosy jumper <3 i hope you have a great final year at uni x


    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog! I'll have to buy this book from JK Rowling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing find, your jumper is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!!! I found another Harry Potter fan like me :) I have that book too and it is so beautiful with all the illustrations. I might have to sneak into your room and nick that jumper, it is lovely. I am a bit of jumper hoarder.

    Are you on Twitter? if not get yourself on there and I will add you...this is mine... @annajanesearle

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.