Sunday, 2 September 2012

Little Talks

Dress: TopShop (old).  Shoes: New Look.  Necklace: Primark.

My housemate has now officially moved in after being away all over the country visiting friends etc.  So we decided to celebrate appropriately and went out on Friday night to one of our favorite clubs.  It's not a nice bar at all, in fact it's pretty much a dive and slightly grim but we had so many good nights there in our first year of university that it's just novelty for us.  However my favorite New Look shoes didn't like the idea and completely broke apart on the way home.  Massive sadface as they are the comfiest heels I own and never made my feet hurt.  Thankfully platforms are very much 'in' at the moment so I'll get round to replacing them soon hopefully.

My life is pretty dull at the moment, between volunteering and looking for a job my time is spent with my housemate or other half.  I'm looking forward to university starting at the end of this month, I desperately need a routine again and just want to start my final year.  I'm very jealous of those of you starting university as freshers! My first year of uni was probably one of the best years of my life so make the most out of it!

x
Nina


3 comments

  1. I like the LBD and the necklace that you chose for a pop of color :)

    another day to wander

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely necklace :) and it doesn't matter where you go as long as you have fun :) xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone love this song <3 hah :) you look amazing and very classy!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.