Friday, 21 September 2012

London Calling


London is one of my favorite places in the whole world.  The other half and I are heading down for a day next week and I'm so excited.  I'm definitely stopping by Laduree to fill the macaroon void that being back in the UK has created.  Can't wait to go back to Covent Garden, it's so beautiful there.  Also there will probably be the standard Camden Market visit to scour the record shops (my boyfriend has started collecting vinyls).  If there's something special going on in the V&A that I can drag him to then I might do that, or the National Portrait Gallery.  But other than that we've not got much more planned. So please if you have any tips on things to do during our visit (I'm massively into charity shops and vintage shops etc) then please let me know!

x
Nina
   

4 comments

  1. Ooh very excited for you! I've only been there once for a week but I'm in love with London and I'm already planning my life there, haha. I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little blog! i love all of your photographs!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to London for ten years, I am oh so jealous, it looks lovely in all your photos and I can barely remember it now! I need to go back soon - I don't even live that far away when I'm at uni! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh GOSH I miss London. These photos are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.