Monday, 10 September 2012

New things


Who am I to resist a vintage stall with cheap leather boots and a Brownies jumper? A street near my flat has been hosting a market on the alternate Saturdays on the month so I went a bit crazy but only being able to buy one item of clothing a month meant I had to be strict with myself.  These boots are going to be a life saver now that autumn is coming our way with the rain.  I barely own any waterproof shoes so these will probably be glued to my feet for the next few months.   The jumper was a sheer nostalgia buy.  I used to be a Brownie but never got one of those jumpers, better late than never right?

More soon
x
Nina

4 comments

  1. what gorgeous boots, definitely a great find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely boots :) perfect for a/w! the brownies jumper is really quirky! xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to be a brownie! <3
    love the fact you bought one, i want one now ^_^
    lovely boots too!
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember brownies! How cute, and of course the boots are lovely too :)
    hellochloerose

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.