Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Choices colour all I've done


The leaves are changing colour and so I thought it was time for my hair to do the same.  Autumn always makes me want to dye my hair darker.  So I finally bit the bullet and got a home dying kit and went for it.  I'm so boring when it comes to hair and I was terrified that the dye was going to go wrong but it turned out perfectly.  This is semi permanent so it'll wash out slowly and it's not too far off from my natural colour.  Hope you like it

University has been kicking my butt, I'm only in week 2 and it's been pretty intense.  Still, it's exciting to be working hard on things that I love.  Having uni work and a job is keeping me on my feet so it's nice to actually be able to enjoy my free time because it feels like I deserve it.  

More soon
x
Nina

4 comments

  1. oh your hair look lovely! i'm thinking of going darker myself now hah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! you're so pretty

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my hair like that at times. It's a beautiful color but now I have it blonde, so if i paint it in darker colour and later I feel that wanted to have it light again, it's a bit complicated. But this is one of my favorite colours on hair.

    Scamander from Remembrall

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3<3 babel <3<3

    and your hair turned out great! you're so cute. c:

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.