Saturday, 6 October 2012

Portsmouth


Here are just a few more photos from the trip my boyfriend and I took to Portsmouth last weekend.  Can't believe it's already been a week.  Time is just flying past me at top speed.

This was my second visit to Portsmouth and it's a really cool place.  There's a big university in town so there are lots of students.  Meaning lots of quirky shops that selling vintage clothes at reasonable prices (London vintage prices were ridiculous!) and lots of exciting cafes.  We took my boyfriend's little cousin pedal boating in swans on our last day and went down to the beach. I really miss the beach when I'm in Cardiff.  We only have the bay which doesn't have a beach and so getting to sit on the pedals taking in the sunset was a really nice way to round off the day.

I'm into my second week on university as of Monday, and I've been pretty busy since I started.  Between work and trying to keep ahead with my academic work it's been a little hectic.  I'll get some more things to share with you together so that I don't disappear from here completely.

More soon
x
Nina


3 comments

  1. sweet photos! oh god i want to try both the cakes loads!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Portsmouth seems to be such a lovely place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing I like more than pedalos (: the best kind of boat in my opinion, especially with friends and in the sunshine. Looks like you've had a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.