Thursday, 1 November 2012

Life lately


Life has gotten a little hectic recently.  After working at Sŵn Festival I got really ill and missed a few days of university so this week I've been playing catch up.  Then there's been the fear of what's going to happen after graduation, namely reading all about graduate schemes and panicking.  But to lighten the mood my friend had her birthday last week and a group of us girls went to Revolution to have a Cocktail Making Class.  It was such a good night we got to make different cocktails like mojitos and got to try their frozen strawberry daiquiris.  Such a good night.

I've got a week off university now (yay thank goodness for reading week!).  I want to queue up some good posts and I was thinking maybe you guys would be interested in me showing you my favorite vintage finds and a question and answer post? Let me know what you guys think!

More soon
x
Nina

6 comments

  1. I love your blog!

    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lordy, don't even get me started on graduating! Hope you've caught up by now, it can get on top of you sometimes :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cocktails look great, I've always wanted to try a class like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lovely pics! I could do with one of those drinks right about now! Xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw the cocktail making class sounds so fun! such a good idea :) and yesss love the sound of a post on your fave vintage finds :) ox

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.