Wednesday, 14 November 2012

The purrfect blouse



Anyone who knows me knows that I love a good printed shirt and cats.  Put the two together and you have my dream shirt.  This lovely little River Island piece is just that.  The cut is simple and clean, perfect for layering under jumpers and tucked into jeans.  There weren't many sizes left so I ended up getting the shirt a size bigger than I normally would but the fit is pretty good, oversized but not swamping. Can't wait to wear this out!

More soon
x
Nina

10 comments

  1. The most adorable blouse EVER!!! How much was it just out of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this top, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this really is the perfect blouse! I need this! :)
    Talking of perfect, your blog is pretty amazing too! Following! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfect... gonna check that out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this is cute! Finally some where that does a cat print! I see dogs and horses and etc everywhere but cats are my favourite! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour and the detail on the collar is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute :3 xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.