Thursday, 15 November 2012

Winter Winds


I took the time out today to really enjoy my walk home.  I have to walk through the park to get to uni every day and I'm always in a rush eating my breakfast on the go because I'm always late.  So today after my last lecture of the week I took the long walk home.  Autumn is still a novelty for me even after 7 years in the UK.  In The Middle East we don't get many seasons - we get a hot season and a less hot season.  I adore autumn, the colours of the leaves are fantastic and so beautiful.  

More soon
x
Nina


10 comments

  1. Fleet Foxes, awe!


    Gorgeous photos :---)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos and Fleet Foxes RULE!!!! I have both of their albums I never tire of listening to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn, in particular for the scenery at parks with the pretty coloured leaves :)

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^_^ great pics :) xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these pictures are gorgeous! We don't get amazing colorus like that in Australia, most trees stay green! Aww, look at that squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good song! And awesome pics! You've really caught the essence of Autumn x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures - love all the colours!

    Lauren
    scarecrowsdonttalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that fleet foxes album is one of my all time faves - lovely pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. autumn looks so perfect where you are (:
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.