Monday, 3 December 2012

I need you so much closer


My homesickness has this tendency to hit me when I least expect it.  I'm going back home to Oman in 2 weeks so I'm in the final stretch.  I haven't seen any of my family since July, I live in the UK on my own - my extended family all live in Germany and my parents live abroad so it's just little old me here.  I crave the sun and warmth after these miserable winter months.  It's hard for me getting used to wet weather and the fact that the sun sets at 4:15 in the afternoon here.  I grew up in Oman so it's always hard for me to be apart from it for a long time. I can't wait for that sense of relief when I step off the plane in 2 weeks.


3 comments

  1. It looks absolutely beautiful. I get homesick and I only live 4 hours away from home so I can't imagine how it must be to live in a different country (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous photos. I also live in the UK & the weather has really been miserable, hasn't it!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, such beautiful photographs! I want to visit Oman so badly!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.