Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Kindle


I've been umming and ahhing over whether or not to buy a Kindle for the longest time so my other half made the decision for me and got me one for Christmas.   I'm a book fiend, I love owning a well stocked bookshelf and love reading.  But I travel a lot and have limited luggage allowance, at Christmas it's an especially close call when I bring Christmas presents home and when there's essays that need writing.  A Kindle makes taking a load of books home so much easier.  I've already downloaded my course books for next semester and some journals that I need to write my essays with.  It's so easy and literally light reading.  

There is no way having a Kindle is going to stop me buying books though it just makes traveling so much easier.

Do you guys own a Kindle? Any books you can recommend me?

More soon
x
Nina

2 comments

  1. Oh, great! Unfortunately I don't have a kindle, but I think I will have an iPad soon that will be used for this purpose and for others. Instead, I am very sedentary, wish I could travel more. Hope to achieve this goal when finished my studies, The Remembrall , xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually won my kindle at last years staff christmas party and intended on selling it but i changed my mind and i would be lost without it now, so much more convenient to travel with and it takes like 5 seconds to buy a book and get it delivered. I recommend them to everyone.

    Lauren
    scarecrowsdonttalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.