Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time



Hello all, I hope you've had a lovely couple of days celebrating Christmas and that you're all happy.  We opened our presents on the evening of the 24th and the pictures in this post were taken with my new Christmas present - a Canon g12.  Very happy with how the pictures turned out.

We celebrated Christmas day with some friends on the beach, every family brought their own food so we had a German dinner on the beach and our British friends had a massive turkey.  We all sat around at the table on the sand, ate and drank.  My kind of day.  My little brother and I then went for a cliffside walk and watched the sun set.  I can't even imagine spending Christmas in a cold country but I guess the day will come soon enough.

Hope you've had a lovely and relaxing Christmas!

x
Nina


4 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a great Christmas, that place looks lovely. Yay for a new camera! I actually had my first white Christmas this year, I'm loving it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos, it looks really beautiful there! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like an amazing way to spend Christmas. I love warm Christmases (I've spent one in Australia and two in Cuba, and in Cuba they're not super into it either).

    Was just scanning down and am jealous of your light carry-on essentials. I'm always either using my carry-on for all my luggage or moving and either way the laptop, camera, and extra shoes always weigh me down so much!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.