Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Neuzeit

Coat: vintage. Jeans: TopShop. Hat: France. T-shirt: New Look.  Boots: Boohoo.com. Bag: Urban Outfitters (old)

So I'm back in Cardiff.  I got back early on Monday morning so I've been living in a jetlaged induced stupor for the past 2 days.  The weather has come as a nasty shock to me after four weeks in permanent sunshine and 26 degrees.  I made it over here by the skin of my teeth. The flight I took on Monday was cancelled today because of all the snow in Amsterdam.  Lucky I flew the day I did! Despite the fact that we've not had any snow in Cardiff (yet), this faux fur coat has been keeping me warm as have my new boots from Boohoo.  I wanted some of the Office Nighthawk boots but I missed out on them in store and online, they were sold out even in my tiny size 3.  I actually love these ones from boohoo.  The colour is a little different and I prefer the two straps rather than three.  I can already tell I'm going to get a little obsessed with them...

I have two weeks off before my uni schedule starts again, going to try and make the most out of them and get as much work done as possible.  Or just watch ridiculous amounts of Bomb Girls (amazing Canadian tv series - highly recommended!) and go for food and drinks with friends.

Hope you've all had a good 2013 so far!

More soon
x
Nina

5 comments

  1. You look so cosy! Good luck with your uni work, I definitely get how it feels to have to study during the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your vintage coat.
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Have a fab Thursday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love looooooove your coat it looks very fluffy and cosy :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh jet lag, i'm the absolute worst with getting over it. when i came back from asia i literally just slept for two days straight haha. and I LOVE your outfit, that coat is amaaaazing

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.