Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Shallow Bed


So today was a pretty monumental day for me.  After 4 days of being chained to my desk writing essays on Dr Jeykll and Mr Hyde, Dorian Gray and Lolita I finally left the house for the first time.  Not a surprise really that I thought I was loosing my mind.  I have less than a week of my holidays left before my essays are due and in typical Nina fashion I've left everything to the last minute.  Not like I'm graduating this year or anything... I only have myself to blame.

But that aside it was so good to get out the house.  The weather has been perfect here these past couple of days.  I used to come to this beach when I was a little girl and we took my younger brother he when he was just a few weeks old.  It feels good to go there again, it's just so peaceful and relaxing to be by the ocean.

I've been trying to find the right balance between getting my work done and having some down time.  I got to see The Hobbit with my dad and brother (RICHARD ARMITAGE <33333) and actually did some reading for 'fun'.  I don't want this holiday to end, I don't feel ready to go back to Wales at all.  Living in denial that I'm supposed to graduate this year.

Hope 2013 is treating you well so far.

More soon
x
Nina



9 comments

  1. lovely pics! It is good to get out the house when you can during studies, I remember my mum taking me for walks around the block when I was doing my exams... also Richard Armitage <3 <3 makes a hot dwarf!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are lovely, hope you get your work all sorted in time :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find time between my college work to read for "fun". These pictures make me want the sun back haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you found such pretty shells! Good luck with those essays. I totally get what you mean by not wanting to go back to uni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you think of Lolita? My friend recently read it and found it a struggle because it felt sickened by it. I'm tempted to give it a read myself though! The photos are lovely, the beach makes me feel 100 times better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these gorgeous photos make me miss my home town which was right on the sea. I miss the beach. lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photographs are beautiful darling, the weather looks delightful and the beach a perfect picture...dreaming of holidays now!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looks great
      http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
      xxx

      Delete
  8. I love the photos! So jealous... wishing I was on a beach somewhere warm...


    xx.
    http://bloodstre.am

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.