Friday, 18 January 2013

Snow day


Six days ago I woke up to sunshine and the beach outside my window, today I woke up almost snowed in at my boyfriend's house.  To say I was surprised would be an understatement.  I waddled home through the snow in my not very waterproof faux fur coat and went to the park (in a more waterproof coat - thank god for Barbour!) to take some photos before the snow turned grey and slushy.  The rest of my day has been spent watching Dowton Abbey and making butternut squash and sweet potato soup in my cat onesie.  Lovely stuff.

Hope you guys are enjoying your snow day if you're in the UK!
x
Nina


7 comments

  1. These photographs are absolutely stunning, like something from a postcard!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful snowy photos. I particularly love the one of the photoframe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and the red against the snow is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures, I love the way snowy landscapes look. There's nothing like staying in where it's all nice and warm when it's snowy outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photos, a Winter Wonderland! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute winterwonderland - pictures!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.