Monday, 21 January 2013

Wildest Moments

Jumper: vintage.  Shirt: flea market.  Jeans: TopShop. Hat: H&M. Boots: BooHoo. Lipstick: MAC's Rebel

So I finally bought a tripod for my camera to take outfit photos at home, and these are a test run.  The lighting in my room can be a little hit and miss but as most of you will know, the UK is 'overrun' with snow so there's no way to take photos outside.  

I went to town with all the best intentions of running errands and joining a gym but ended up getting lost in the sales and splurging on something I've had my eyes on for a while now in TopShop.  Can't wait to show you all!

Hope the cold isn't getting you guys down too much!

More soon
x
Nina

5 comments

  1. Love the two prints together!! Hahaha the thing with the gym sounds like something I would do. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tripods are your best friends really
    especially for selftakes :P
    You look really great! I love the
    hat and the jumper!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topshop does that to you doesn't it, you think you're soooo strong then it lures you in with all of its brocade glory.

    GORGEOUS jumper, I love the print! What's the print on that shirt collar I can't quite tell?

    ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.