Thursday, 7 February 2013

Darling you're with me, always around me


I grew up by the sea and the beach so when I'm in Cardiff I miss it so much.  Cardiff is by the sea but not by a beach, so on yesterday afternoon the other half and me popped over to Barry (home of Gavin and Stacey) to catch the sunset by the beach.  It was so wonderful to have a breather and be by the sea especially because the past week and a half has been so stressful.  Hopefully we can come back in summer and actually swim in the sea.  My 3 day weekend starts today, tomorrow I'm giving blood and meeting my personal trainer.  A good start to the weekend I should think.

More soon
x
Nina


5 comments

  1. omg I´m in love with the photos,so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. This made me miss Great Britain a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! I think the beach has a different quality in winter which is just as nice. I've never been to a pebble beach before, just ones with sand! Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Makes we want to travel!

    Xxx

    Katrien

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such stunning photos! I haven't been to Barry in ages, but I'll have to zoom down there next time I'm in Cardiff. :)

    Amber xo
    www.amberrosethomas.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.