Saturday, 9 February 2013

How to Be a Heartbreaker

Coat: TopShop. Boots: BooHoo. Tights: Primark.  Scarf: H&M.  Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Winter always ends with me in a style rut.  I bought my BooHoo boots when I came back in January and the coat was a more recent impulse TopShop buy.  I've been wearing both on an almost daily basis.  Not very fashion forward but there you go, I'm a creature of habit. It's been getting milder recently so I've been able to wear this coat without the fur stole that is normally attached to it.  I'm hoping for spring soon even if I prefer layers and tights, the cold has been grating on me.

I met my personal trainer on Friday, he's an absolute sweetheart and hopefully he can help me reach my goal weight.  I have my first session with him on Monday so wish me luck! I'm dreading it but the first visits to the gym are always the hardest.  Right?

More soon
x
Nina


8 comments

  1. What a nice place and what a beautiful contrast between your skin and the red, The Remembrall *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Scarf! x

    http://chapter89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos and you look super pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Good luck with your personal trainer- I've found it really hard getting back into the gym since Christmas
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos and your outfit is absolutely gorgeous! everything goes so well together :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the urban decay naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outfit is perfect! I love your coat. I wish you good luck with your person trainer, but you are already beautiful as it is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where was this taken? That coast is gorgeous! Good luck with your personal trainer, I'm sure you'll do well. You look lovely (:

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.