Thursday, 28 February 2013

Paris is always a good idea


So after much debating and uncertainty my boyfriend and I decided to spend our 3 year anniversary in Paris.  We had originally booked a trip to Madrid but with strikes there and the flights costing a lot more we decided against it and instead we've booked three nights in my favorite capital.  I'm so excited I can't quite believe it's happening! My boyfriend has never been to Paris and I've only been twice and both those times I only spent a full day in Paris.  At the moment I'm in bed plowing through this guide book making an itinerary.  Excited beyond belief! We're flying Air France so that means we get 23kg check in luggage which means.... I CAN GO SHOPPING.  I've heard lots about a shop in St Germain Des Près where you can buy vintage clothes by the kilo so I'm dying to check that out.

I'm purging my wardrobe now to start planning outfits, we fly out on Wednesday and I genuinely can't contain my excitement.

Do you guys have any Paris tips to give me? I'd love to know what your favorite things to do in Paris are.

x
Nina

7 comments

  1. If you went to Madrid, you'd be really close to my country!! But I understand the strikes part, it sucks when you only want to enjoy yourself a little bit. I hope you have a safe trip to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fantastic time in Paris!
    I've been twice myself but same as you, always for like a day so I've never had the time to do anything. I'm going to the south of france this summer, so maybe Paris will be on the cards for next year instead!

    Amber xo
    www.amberrosethomas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that's amazing! So excited for you. I've only been to Paris once and we mainly just did the major tourist things. Something I really wanted to do but didn't was visit the catacombs, might be a bit morbid for an anniversary break though haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA. There's this wonderful little art gallery with great cafe at the bottom of the steps by the carousel in Montmartre it's called Halle Saint Pierre and their macaroons are delightful. Also definitely cycle around on the little rental bikes. It was beautiful in November, so I'm sure it'll be even better in March. Have an amazing time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh have a lovely time in Paris! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely time, I adore Paris!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see all the vintage goodies you buy from Paris :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.