Monday, 25 March 2013

22


Today I turn 22! Today is also a pretty special day because for the first time in 10 years I have short hair again! I fancied a drastic change and getting my hair cut on my birthday seemed like a good way to start a new year of my life.  I've got a totally new outlook on life since I started training with a personal trainer at the gym.  I've lost a considerable amount of weight already and just feel like it's time to make the best out of myself.  I was always to afraid to do new stuff with my hair and you know 'yolo' and stuff.  Might as well make the most of your life now rather than have regrets later.  

I have a massive girl crush on Alexa Chung and her hair so she was my chief inspiration.  At the moment my hair is a little too short but in a month it should have the optimal length. My hair has a natural wave to it with some sea salt spray this should be perfect for summer! Not gonna lie it is a shock this is the shortest I've had my hair since I was 12!

I'm off to eat cake and enjoy the gorgeous flowers my mama gave me.

More soon!
x



11 comments

  1. love your new hair! <3 happy birthday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on turning 22! Your new hair is really lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I turn 22 this May, I still feel 18 though haha. Your hair suits you incredibly! Well done on the brave move, definitely paid off

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks lovely and happy birthday! I recently had a full fringe cut in which was terrifying as my hair is almost down to my bum so having so much chopped off in one go was scary!

    amberluiselove.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Love the new hair :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Great new hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday lovely! Your new hair looks amazing, the shorter length really suits you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! You are rocking that hairstyle. Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, your hair is gorgeous and I love the blouse you're wearing in the first photo

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Your new hair looks great. I wish my hair had a bit of a wave like that but unfortunately it's dead straight with an annoying flick at the end, haha.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.