Monday, 18 March 2013

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

Shirt: Urban Outfitters.  Jeans: TopShop.  Scarf: Kilo Shop Paris.  Jacket: Kilo Shop Paris.  Shoes: Zara Kids.

This is a 'killing three birds with one stone' post.  I promised to show you guys what I bought from the Kilo Shop (as the name says you don't buy clothes by their individual price but rather by the total weight - 1 kilos is €20) in Paris and here it is! I picked up a Gryffindor style knitted scarf and a denim jacket.  I couldn't resist the jacket, the collar is pretty cute and the jacket is lined so it's serving me pretty well at the moment with our terrible weather.  I have a thing for double denim at the moment, I should know better I grew up in the 90's after all but there you go.  I got both of these pieces for €22 which isn't too shabby I think.  Both are really good quality the jacket is like new.  If you're ever in Paris make sure to go to the kilo store, the clothes are nicely selected and colour co-ordinated so it's well worth a trip!

Another recent purchase was this shirt from Urban Outfitters which I bought when UO were offering 20% off to students.  This blouse is going to be perfect for when I go home to Oman for my easter holiday this Friday.  It's lovely and thin but not sheer so I won't be upsetting any locals.  It works with everything I own so it was a good investment because even with a student discount UO is pretty pricy.

It's my last week in uni now and I have so much do to before I leave it makes me sick to even think about it.  I'm flying back to Oman on Friday morning and I'm so excited to go home and get some sunshine in! I also turn 22 next week so it's going to be a nice celebration with my family.

Hope you all have a good start into your week
more soon
x

oh and yes those are glitter brogues from Zara kids. Sometimes having tiny feet is a blessing in disguise.


12 comments

  1. Oooh love the outfit! And denim jacket! And scarf! And shoes!! :P what is the kilo shop? I haven't heard of it, is it vintage? By the looks of your stuff I would like it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to start wearing my denim jacket again, this one you found is lovely :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit- the scarf is definitely very Gryffindor! I wish I could fit in Zara kids shoes, these are so cute <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, especially the shirt and jacket, great bargains too! Have a lovely time back in Oman :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shirt! And happy birthday for next week!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm fallen in love with your shirt, you look gorgeous

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute polka dots<3 I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is sooo cute! I love the outfit, the Gryffindor scarf definitely tops it off perfectly haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the glitter brogues, wish I had small feet sometimes as I love the style of kids shoes :)
    Hope you have a lovely time in Oman
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. you and your blog are adorable - love your shirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's a kilo shop in Barcelona, but it seems to be full of old jeans! :( I love the gryffindor style scarf.

    Good luck with uni... and have fun at home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit! That polka dot blouse is lovely.
    I wish i knew about this shop when I was in Paris, such a cute idea!
    Very good price for both of those items, especially the jacket, it's lovely!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.